The Wimbledon Club facilities used by the different sections of the Club (Tennis, Squash, Cricket, Hockey) include a 9 acre site off Church Road, with a cricket pitch and practice nets, 1 grass hockey pitch, 7 grass tennis courts, 8 hard tennis courts (artificial clay and acrylic - 5 floodlit), 5 squash courts (4 glass backed), an indoor sports hall which is used for tennis, cricket and hockey, plus a recently upgraded fitness suite.
Crucially, the Club provides ample free parking for members
The Clubhouse, which opened in April 1998, has a first floor bar and restaurant with balconies overlooking the tennis courts and cricket / hockey pitches. There are extensive changing rooms and showers, plus a mixed sauna.
Opening Times (please note these are subject to change for Bank Holidays)
- Monday to Saturday: 7am – 11pm
- Sunday and Bank Holidays: 7am – 10pm
- Bar is open for pastries, hot and cold drinks daily from 9am
- Tuesday to Thursday: 6.30pm to 9.30pm
- Friday: 5.00pm to 9.30pm
- Saturday: 12 noon to 9.30pm
- Sunday: 12 noon to 4.00pm
*Last orders 10 minutes before closing.